Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wanna'be Writer

So I wrote an article a few months back and submitted it to a magazine for publication. This is the first time I ever submitted anything to a hard copy publisher. However, I have heard nothing from them! Not a peep. Nothing that says, "Your article is amazing! Would you like to write for us all time?" And nothing that says, "Get an education you illiterate troglodyte." So, I sit waiting....

I could have it posted on a few websites (I have an "in" with a friend). But I don't want to blow the chance of having it published. I know people would read it. I am sure some people would get it. Others might not get past the title, though. Some would even argue with me about it. That's ok, even expected. But, if no one gets to read what I wrote, was there a point in writing it in the first place(that is another good blog topic)?

I'm not really sure the article is the same speed as magazine I sent it to. Oh well, I will hang on a little longer and see what happens.

By the way the article is entitled, "Is Christianity A Cult?"

No comments: