Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Zen Sarcasm

· Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
· Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
· Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
· Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
· If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
· Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield.
· Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
· The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put back in your pocket.
· A closed mouth gathers no foot.
· Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
· Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

No comments: