Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What do you call a tire made out of 365 condoms...

Ed Young has thrown done the gauntlet! "Have sex for seven straight days!" “I think it’s one of the greatest things you can do for your kids because so goes the marriage, so goes the family.”

Now there are a lot of things Young has done I don't agree with (the tank thing being one of them), but in this video I think he is unfairly beaten up by the reporter. Young is not advocating r.a.p.e.(her word, not his), pressure or abuse! He is simply moving the topic of sex between married couples to the forefront of their relationship. Sex the way God designed it is beautiful and exciting. It promotes the bond of marriage.

All too often husbands and wives get too busy, too tired, too distracted to make sex a priority. I know this because I have been there myself. I think what Young is suggesting is a good idea. Make sex, intimacy and time alone a priority in your marriage. It is not only wanted but, critical to a marriage. Besides nothing strips away barriers and defenses like naked time!

Now, I don't know if anyone told Ed he is a little late to the sex challenge game and a little short too. But there is already a book written advocating the "30-day Sex Challenge."

I am not sure if the author ever had a biology lesson, but a 30 day sex challenge may be going too far when some people only have a 28 day cycle.


...a Goodyear!

No comments: