Tuesday, February 26, 2008

NPC #2

So we all got to San Diego together. My travel partners had to get to the airport at 6:15am and wait on standby for seats.

I on the other hand, showed up about 9 am, went through the security check point “express” lane, waited 20 minutes and got on the flight in first class. The people who were gracious enough to buy my ticket found the coach portion of the flight I wanted to be full, so they booked me a first class ticket!

Anyway, once we got here we got settled (Dustin somehow had cancealed our hotel reseversations!), we eat lunch and headed to the Gas Lamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego. We took three trollies to get there. It was cool to be back in SD. Having lived about 2 hours up the 5 freeway from here, I have come to SD and south of the border many times.

Today will bring the first breakout session. Something on leadership.


Now, that you have this go to Debra's blog and comment.

1 comment:

Aaron Stewart said...

Have fun man! Watch out for Bob and his spooning tendencies.