Saturday, April 14, 2007

Google Fun

Here’s what we "need" apparently. (Google your name and the word "needs" and see what comes up. These are the first 12). Kind of funny.

CHIP needs to find a home with all adults to care for her. (wow, I am female and apparently a pet)
Chip Needs
A Third Less Power (reverse this one)
chip needs
more UML like a hole in the head (I don't even know what UML is/are)
chip needs
a new home (in PDX would be great, at about 52nd and Powell. Can someone make this happen?)
CHIP Needs
Outside Investigation (is my past catching up to me?)
chip needs
to be programmed and how it answers at the first commands (my parents tried this a long time ago and it didn't work)
chip needs
to be vortexed using an IKA vortexer (yeah baby! bring in on! anyone know what this means?)
Chip needs
to be able to be easily updated throughout (this is fo sure)
chip needs
to travel (Scotland is calling)
"Chip" Needs A Hug (every day, thanks Deb!)
chip needs
to be worn during the race to receive an official time (huh?)
chip needs
to be returned (Not useless I am "new and unused" , within 90 days of purchase and with a receipt. does anyone have my receipt?)

Debra needs to read and write (yes)
Debra needs
To go (no)
Debra needs
to pray for us (yes)
Debra needs
to be set loose on the world. (yes)
Debra needs
to solve the math problems correctly(not so much)
DebRA needs
your help (yes)
Debra needs
your financial support (yes)
Debra needs
therapy (no, well she is married to me! yes!)
Debra needs
to stop having surgeries before she looks like Michael Jackson. (naaa! I like Michael)
Debra needs
a photo to post (yes)
Debra needs
to reorder (no)
Debra needs
to update her resume (no, she has the perfect job)


No comments: