Thursday, December 24, 2009

Free Books!!!

Here is a link to the giver!

Over the last year, I’ve attained about 250 books
from publishers, aspiring authors, friends, enemies, and/or have been given duplicate books at conferences, churches I’ve visited, or found in the trunk of my car.

To give you a little perspective on why this is a dilemma, Chris and I live in an 800 square foot, three room cottage. There’s the living room/office/bike room, the bedroom, and the kitchen/dining room/utility room. (Oh, and the bathroom too, I suppose).

Any space we could have possibly mounted bookshelves is consumed and overflowing with books and it’s getting to the point where they are stacked on our desks and on our floor and in our ottoman and under our coffee table.

You get the point.

So, I’d like to giveaway 25 books. Maybe more. But at least 25. I’m not sure which books yet, but more than likely there will be some ministry books, some general leadership books, and a few fiction books in the mix. There will be some well known authors and some hidden gems as well.

You do not have to pay for shipping (although a prayer for a miracle on me finding the money to ship them will be nice!), all you have to do is enter to win.

How to win:

1) Tweet a link to this giveaway (http://bit.ly/7L382T)

2) Leave me a comment telling me you’ve tweeted and your twitter name

3) If you’re not on Twitter, post it somewhere…your blog, or your Facebook, or email a friend, and just leave me a comment letting me know you’ve spread the word!

And you’ll be entered to win!

You can tweet as many times as you’d like, as many times a day, but make sure you leave a comment for each tweet so your chances to win are increased since we’ll be choosing the winner from the comments.

The contest will close on 12/30/09 at 8 am CST.

Ready, steady, go!

No comments: