Tuesday, May 22, 2007

iPods

I don't have an iPod. Although I have had the chance to play with one lately. A friend has lent me his truck and in it is one of his spare iPods. I feel kind of weird scrolling through his lists of music. I feel like I am looking through his wallet or poking around on his computer. I get a chance to see into his life a little through the music he listens to. He has a great selection of tunes! Aretha Franklin, Beastie Boys, Johnny Cash, Bach, Daft Punk, NIN, Britteny Spears, POD, Filter and the like. Wow, that's quite a spread. I have enjoined listening to his tunes, but still feel like I am invading his privacy even though I have his permission. Maybe this says more about me then him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happen to know that guy pretty well and I'm sure an OG like him would never listen to Britney Spears.

Chip Anderson said...

OG, fo-shizzle! Don't make me drop names like Erasure or Christina Aguilera. Although, I didn't see any Pep Shop Boys!